Already on li.st? Open in app.
it's been awhile, but I'm back on @list and ready to party!
- •Pretending I Have My Life TogetherProbably will be the title of my book but also could be an introduction
- •The Bowl-Cut Yearschildhood and my tragic haircut
- •When I Liked Schoolfifth grade really sucked and it went all downhill from there
5/9/16 (plus some extras because today was good)
- •I got to have lunch with my parentsmy mom made breakfast for lunch and it was GREAT
- •I got to see my dad who had been in China the last 10 days on business
- •I got to go to dinner with my friends and roommatesIt was Mexican food which I LOVE
Whenever I update my phone I take 99% of the photos off that I import into iPhoto. This is some of what is on my phone at the moment.
I really wanted to actually start using this app so I decided that this was my favorite category of the ones that were listed. I love reading. I grew up reading. My dad has a collectible mystery book business. Books are big in my family. I have two bookshelves worth of books, but my tiny apartment room can only fit one. So here's some books from it
- •The Last SongMy favorite book. I remember going to the bookstore with my dad and him asking if I wanted a book and I picked this one up. I read it in less than 24 hours and cried my eyes out.
- •My Life Next DoorI love YA Teen Romance novels. I devour them. I'm a quick reader anyways, but I just tear through this one. I bring it on trips with me a lot because I know that if I have time to read, I want it to be something I know I'll enjoy and I love this story.
- •52 Reasons to Hate My FatherOnce again, another YA novel. It's an interesting story about an heiress who needs to shape up her ways because she's out of control.