MEDIEVAL TIMES: FEELINGS
- •GUILT: A few weeks ago I offered to take my friend Mike to dinner for his birthday since I'd missed his party.
- •UNADULTERATED JOY: He offered to drive us and because I am a GENIUS I suggested we go to the haven of nerds, New Jersey.
- •BOREDOM / PSYCHOTIC BREAK: We got stuck in midtown traffic for about two hours. We were adrift in a sea of metal and likely to eat each other in desperation ie. we smoked a whole pack of cigarettes and decided to hate each other.
- •BONE-DEEP EMBARRASSMENT: A bevy of pimply teens tried to sell us neon swords. It worked.
- •THEN A BEAUTIFUL, WHITE PONY PRANCED THROUGH A SHROUD OF MIST AND MY HEART EXPLODED.
- •The end.