NOTES TO MYSELF
Mostly handwritten in my uber-cool business planner.
- •Stop drinking so much at book club. It's embarrassing.
- •Don't tell mom that the dog broke your nose and gave you a black eye. She already thinks you can't take care of yourself let alone another living creature.I did anyway. She said almost those exact words.
- •Tell people to watch the Swayze PBR commercial so you can watch it without guiltThis is a gift to myself (and now to you, I've watched it twice since writing this). http://bit.ly/1bKE1XG
- •Don't forget to stop at Compleat Strategist and buy your nerd stuffFor my bi-monthly D&D game.
- •He had scabby tattoos. It was so hot.
- •I'm sensing some "complicated energy"From the last meditation session I did with my therapist (who I love to hate because of her hippy dippy bullshit)
- •Fetlife (Facebook for kinksters) -- can I write this off as a work expense if I join?It was research. Project is over but I'm still interested.
- •Saint Venus (see above)
- •many chapters of a romance novel swimming around my phone including a scene for scene recreation of the first and last time I went to a spin class, realized I was truly happy and wasn't "biking towards anything" so I tried to leave but fell flat on my face (still attached to pedals).
- •Buy screwdriver > have tool > fix pretty shoes