THINGS I WISH I'D ASKED A CYBORG
Last night I met Neil Harbisson. Instead of focusing on the exceptional being across from me, I was too worried about the feelings of the man who'd brought me. So, this is a list of regrets.
- •how did I not know that A CYBORG EXISTED FOR 11 YEARS? A LEGALLY RECOGNIZED CYBORG?
- •Does a message to the brain sound like someone is whispering in your ear?
- •What does the light of the sun sound like?
- •What does the look of love sound like?
- •Does your extra sense help in the bedroom?
- •Do you think that technology will eradicate loss? Could it be soon?
- •Why am I so afraid of the future?
- •What did this sound like, buddy?Ok, so really this is him generating a nude sound portrait of artist Kalan Sherrard at the party