I NEED SCHOOL HELP SOS 💡
I have to create an entertainment blog for my pop culture journalism class. My professor seems to only kind of like my idea *a tiny bit.
- •I wanted to move away from hard journalism this semester and actually dip into some lighter-ish writing I'd enjoy.A strength of mine is poking fun at people, see previous Ryan Lochte list, or my twitter @maddiemortell.
- •So I wanted to do a sort of real but onion-y type blog. Where I use humor to start conversations about real issues.I've joked about calling it the funyun.
- •My professor thinks I can't be funny AND serious at the same time.
- •ALSO: my professor wants me to "go beyond the noise" with the blog-when i have this class once a week-and am working a full time internship the other days, so heh. This will be interesting.
- •Here are some story ideas that I thought would fit on the blog:
- •-I already lost my new Apple wireless headphone buds and they haven't even come out yet
- •-How Leslie Jones is now the Whoopi Goldberg of our time
- •-Celebrities Have Awkward Elevator Moments Tooa story about celebrities who deal with anxiety
- •-Cher Tweet Of The Week(I'm With (C)her)
- •I need to also think of a name:
- •honestly i think the funyun is a funny idea.
- •but I don't know?I need help reworking or just some feedback in general.
- •I'm tagging a bunch of 💙 listers because you're all wonderful writers who could maybe help/offer feedback:
- •also, lowkey if you see this/share this, please feel free to tag someone you might think could help 💙💙💙