Things I'll Miss About Boston While I Move To LA For A Little While
because i'm moving in 23 days and have feelings about it
- •THE PUBLIC GARDENmy happy place !!!! LOOK AT THIS. also my front yard
- •Esplanadéand the "adult" playground attached to it. weird memories of early college days always seem to end up here. i once saw a guy try to impress me and my friends by stripping naked and jumping in the Charles. i was horrified.
- •South Street dinerLate night quesadillas and laughs with friends open 24 hours
- •DUNKIN!!!!!!What the ffffff am I supposed to do?????
- •clam chowderokay so i don't eat this often but what if while i'm out there i want to. and i can't????
- •my college network of friends/aquaintancesi mean obviously, Allston nights r our always
- •Not getting lostBoston is so small that you basically can't get lost??? Worst case scenario is you look up and see the Pru in the distance and use it to figure out where you are. I hear LA is "SO BIG"
- •Sweatersmy signature look
- •My self esteemI'm a Boston 7 and an LA -3.