THINGS NO ONE ASKED ❓❔❓
- •i've never had a sleep over with my best friend of 8 years. we tried in 7th grade but she threw up and i went home and we never discussed it again.
- •i always play the degrees of separation game, with everyone. @bjnovak we have no degrees now:
- •I have 6 real friends and I'm okay with that. The past year I was surrounded by some very toxic people and I'm glad to be free. Quality over quantity, always.I'm open to new friends, though.
- •I sell jewelry to suburban moms at my current job.There's a lot of gossip, card-swiping, and fake smiles.
- •I love social media. I'm one of those people.Twitter is the most steady relationship I've ever had.
- •I relate to Craig from Parks And Recreation SO hard."Her name is Madison and SHE DROVE ME HERE!!!!!"
- •I love it when people ask me about lipstick, and for advice about it.wearing it 24/7 for 5 years has given me this
- •I've been known to turn mood rings black.This amazes my coworkers. They always ask me to "reset" them to black. I thought it was a bad omen at first but I looked it up and they just turn black from cold body temperature. Which makes sense because I have low blood pressure.
- •When I can afford it and have a good living situation for it, I am going to get a fat, old-man-looking bulldog and he will be my son.We will eat spaghetti together and it will be grand.