THINGS I LEARNED AT A STATE SCHOOL PARTY
I partied in Madison Wisconsin this weekend for Halloween. My goodness
- •GAME DAY GAME DAYI was woken up at 8am on a Saturday by people shouting game day
- •People stay in on a Friday night to study
- •They start drinking at 9amAnd this is a regular thing
- •A keg stand before noon is okayMy first and probably last
- •If your not wearing school colors, you're stupid"Where the FUCK is your red"
- •Don't worry about being jumped on the streetCollege town, no hobos to harass you at 2am
- •But sexual assault is a thingI wasn't assaulted, but the guys where a lot more touchy. I can see the university rape issue now.
- •I can dance??I'm a white girl, and everyone was impressed. Not annoyed like everyone here
- •Beer. All. The. Time.
- •Always a partyEvery night, there's always one open to go to.
- •I would not surviveHow do these people do work or get anything done?
- •No one smokes cigarettesThere wasn't the usual gang of skinny hipsters chain smoking out side the party. Less homey.
- •Jackets?!!!Why the fuck does no one bring a jacket to the party? Am I a mom? It's fricken cold, it's WISCONSIN. Damn right I'm bringing my coat and stuffing it behind a couch.
- •Everyone kept calling me 'Chicago!!'You say go to school somewhere that's not Wisconsin and everyone flips shit