misconceptions about boarding school students
actually I'm a college student rn but I went to a boarding school junior and senior year lolz
- •we were sent to boarding school bc we were "bad" or bc our parents were tired of uslol no most of us chose to go like we literally went thru a rigorous application process to even get the chance to go
- •we wear super preppy uniformsya no we don't even have a dress code ppl wear crop tops all the time
- •we're all rich / we're waspswell I can't say for all boarding schools but I went to a public one so there were kids from basically all socioeconomic and racial backgrounds
- •we party all the timetoo much homework for that
- •It's like hogwarts!!!lol I wish it can be fun but in reality it's a bunch of hormonal stressed out teenagers shoved into a small space
- •we hate it!even tho we may complain about it most of us appreciate the opportunities we've been given because of it!!