There's Something About Lauren Rothery
- •Something in the way she movesShe was a ballerina for fourteen years of her life and was accepted to Boston ballet. So really, watch her move. It's like performance art every time she toasts sourdough bread.
- •Something in the way she woosLook away. You'll be trapped into her spell and/or join her Fanclub. LOOK AWAY.
- •Somewhere in her smile she knowsBut really, she knows. Question her on politics. On religion. On medieval puppet makers. She will know it and she will win the debate.
- •Something in her style that shows meDon't worry I have a list of the fashion evolution of Lauren Rothery in the works. Let it be known.
- •Something in the way she knowsAlready clarified this. If you have ever had a moment of deja vu, an unexplained circumstance with an Irish tea leaf reader at a street fair, a shoe salesman that KNEW YOUR SIZE WITHOUT LOOKING AT YOUR FEET, it was Lauren. Not saying she's a shapeshifter but maybe.
- •Something in the things she shows meLove, happiness, peace, sincerity, an undying love for Hanes