Best Cheap beauty products (that are actually cheap)
Every time I go on Pinterest, I always see all of these "cheaper" options for beauty products that are actually still pretty expensive. Let's be serious. I only have 5$ in my bank account right now, so I can't spend 30$ on a face mask. Here are some better options. DISCLAIMER: These are in both US and Canadian Dollars.
- •BODY SHOP Seaweed Clay MaskCooling and pore cleaning. It's a perfect dupe for Glam Glow masks which can leave a dent in your bank account. 23$
- •BODY SHOP Seaweed collection.Matching with the clay mask, this worked better for me than Proactiv and was relatively cheap. Great for oily skin. Varying Price.
- •Coconut OilOnly repeated a million times. But, it can replace lotion, shaving cream, and more for a lower price. 12$
- •ELF Shimmery BronzerAdds a shine and darkens skin (without looking orange). Perfect for summer makeup. 4$
- •MAYBELLINE "Fit Me" Poreless FoundationGreat coverage and doesn't leave the face feeling greasy. Added bonus: it's matte. 10$
- •NYX WonderPencilCan be used to define brows, cover zits, and define lips. Also really good at matching skin types without being orange, even on pale skin. 5$
- •FOREVER 21 Beauty BlenderDoes the job for a quarter of the price. 6$
- •MAYBELLINE Rocket MascaraSeparates lashes, gives a ton of volume, and gives unreal length. 8$
- •MAYBELLINE Brow Drama Eyebrow MascaraAdds a bit of colour while keeping those pesky fly-aways in place. 10$
- •ELF Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eye shadow paletteUse this all the time. A lot of colours for no money! Colours show up great. 10$
- •BURTS BEES Lip BalmTingly and super moisturizing. A little more expensive, but definitely with it. I like original. 5$
- •NYX Retractable Lip LinerGreat variety and goes on smooth for a clean polished look. 7$
- •NYX Liquid Suede lipstickReally good and cheap lipstick that stays put all day. Smooth and doesn't dry out your lips. 10$