Characters I'd like to see more of on TV
And films and books too, but well TV is my true love.
- •Single Happy Dads
- •Single Happy Moms
- •Virgins older than 20, that have have no obstacle to overcome.
- •Character with mental health disorders that aren't portrayed as dangerous, insane, burdens, etc
- •Women/Girls who can do traditional "masculine" things without have to cite a male teacher
- •Men who cry (single manly tear not accepted)
- •Women who defend other women
- •Characters on the autistic spectrum who are not defined by the writers as being autistic
- •Happy Lesbians
- •Males dealing/overcoming being victims of domestic violence