Questions of the Week
Things I questioned this week.
- 1.Why don't we advertise things that are missing on milk cartons anymore? Doesn't have to be children. Plenty of things are missing.....Becky of the modern classic Lemonade, legislation against Bud Light Lime, Amelia Earhart... The list goes on.
- 2.Why do the words I type that go unautocorrected always look like they could be the German word for beagle?Ex: beaütend
- 3.Why is unautocorrected not a word yet?
- 4.Why do we still have Zoos?RIP Hamabre
- 5.Does everybody know that this generation's version of our parents Polaroids are all going to be snapchat photos of us with bloody dog ears?
- 6.What's it like for President Obama to watch a show set in his house?This goes for all presidents but I know he's fond of House of Cards.