SUNDAY IS NOVEMBER
Bring on the holiday music, the holiday spirit, the holiday weight, and the holiday movies. My fave holiday things
- •6. Holiday music! Bring on the classic jazz like good ole Frank Sinatra to get you through November. Then December we get the Christmas music gods Michael Bubble and Mariah Carey🎼🎤
- •5. My holiday sweaters. I'm not just talking about the ones with decorations but the big warm comfy ones... With the socks to go
- •4. The movies! I mean I love movies no matter the season but man those holiday movies get me. This is the time of the year to binge watch Halloween movies, rom-coms, and classic Christmas movies that never fail to put you in a better mood
- •3. Man I love some good weight. I hate the cold and It keeps me all warm during the harsh winter. Yay for staying in doors all day and eating warm butter filled comfort food
- •2. FOOD. I think about food a lot but around Christmas is the only time I get my absolute favorite cookies in the world! And again warm belly filling food that requires a nap right after eating
- •My number 1 is the Holiday Spirit. The holiday spirit has you craving and loving family and friend time. Everyone is hanging out and just loving the company. It's incredible and I hope the spirit never fades.