Babysitting Amenities, Ranked
Always judge a family by their pantry.
- •Take-outThe best babysitting gigs were the ones where the parents gave you money and a drawer-full of menus to choose from.
- •On-brand ice-creamSpecifically: Ben & Jerry's, Edy's, and Häagen Dazs.
- •HBOI would settle for basic cable with a solid on-demand selection, too.
- •TrampolineBy far one of the easiest ways to entertain children that I actually enjoyed.
- •Early bed-times.Rolling up at 7 and the kid goes to bed at 7:30 was the best. Especially when the parents don't get home until 11. ($$$)