Characters I've Created Based Off Their Appearance
- •Hot Straight Male Who Works At Anthropologie In The Houseware Department Even Though He Doesn't Know Anything About Faux Rustic HousewarePatterned slim fit button down, blue khakis that hit just above the ankles, hip dress shoes, no socks
- •Suburban Sorority Girl Who Will Probably Go To Nursing School After GraduationOversized t-shirt, Nike running shorts drowned by the t-shirt, side part
- •Successful Talent Agent Who Is Un-Lucky In The Anatomical Department And Takes Out His Frustrations On His Underpaid AssistantHugo Boss custom suit, Tom Ford cologne, Paul Smith tie
- •Sort Of Cute, Sort Of Funny Comedian Who Has A Strong Snapchat PresenceWarby Parker glasses, Gap jeans, American Apparel black t-shirt he purchased at a thrift store, New Balance sneakers his mom gave him for Hanukkah, even though he insisted on no gifts
- •Pretty Blonde From Florida Who Is Excited All The Time About Living In West HollywoodBlack H&M fitted dress, heels that are slightly too big for her skinny feat, blowout from DryBar
- •Guy Who Is Popular On BumbleShirt buttoned all the way up, a Members Only-esque jacket from Barney's, read receipts turned on
- •Writer Who Talks About Their Spec Script But Is Perpetually Putting The Finishing Touches On The First DraftEveryone.