Childhood Vacations, Ranked
One giant #tbt
- •Sagamore the year we fell out of the banana boat.We rode on one of those banana boats and they went a little too fast. Everyone flipped off into the lake. To this day, my mom still has a Harry Potter scar on her forehead from being kicked in the head by @graham. We never went on one of those again. (Sorry, I had to use a cheesy Google image for this one.)
- •Mohonk Mountain House (multiple years)The cutest lil' retreat in the Catskills where it's pretty much only retirees and their grandchildren. They have lunch at picnic tables and unlimited ice-cream.
- •Beaufort, South CarolinaOne of our "Forced Family Fun" trips. It rained the whole time and it was the weirdest town. They had a vintage store that exclusively sold old Boy Scout uniforms if that paints a picture for you.
- •Alaskan cruiseAlaska was awesome. We saw bears and didn't turn into that kid from "Into The Wild" who thinks he's better than nature. Also, I really wanted to include this because of this picture I found of my brother and cousins. His shirt says "My mommy says I'm special." Sorry, @graham.
- •San Francisco (9-years-old ish)I was born in SF (shout out to the Bay Area bbs!), but when we visit our family in California, we don't usually make a stop. This year we did and I wore this awesome Gap sweatshirt and thought I was hot shit.
- •Bermuda (Teenage angst years)Had just gotten back from modeling in Japan and was pretty jet lagged from what I remember. But, we went to Bermuda, got really sunburnt and drank piña coladas and thought we were awesome. Doesn't this picture look like a spread on teenagers for NYT magazine?
- •Koyasan, JapanSuggested by @celine