Conversation Between Two Teenage Girls on the F Train Today
Two 16 or 17-year-old girls walked onto the F train and had a v serious conversation about animated movies.
- •Girl One: "Like, I *liked* Spirited Away, but when people started liking it I kinda hated it."
- •Girl One (continued): "I also felt like Howl's Moving Castle was like a try-hard film, ya know?"
- •Girl Two: "Totally. I think it's because we're Asian."
- •*laughs in unison*
- •Girl One: "And like I thought Frozen was cool, but the plot was *so* predictable."
- •Girl Two: "I know. I totally saw the whole "boyfriend-turns-evil" thing from a mile away."
- •Girl One: "But, like, being an animator must be hard I guess."