First World Actions That Throw ME Off Sometimes
- •Stepping onto an escalator that isn't moving.It always takes a second to realize that you have to walk up the stairs or you will go nowhere.
- •Being unable to connect to a WiFi network I use all the time.Rare occurrence, but still unsettling.
- •Fixing a paper jam.In the off-chance that I print something and in the very off-chance that the printer is jammed, I will complain about it all day.
- •Listening to a voicemail.It's almost always my mom and usually not necessary.
- •Sending a fax.I read in NYT Magazine this week that, until recently, Karl Lagerfeld only communicated via faxes and I applaud anyone who put up with this.