Four Bougie Hours in St. Tropez
- 1.Ate lunch at DiorIt wasn't the best lunch I ever had, but I sure did enjoy wandering through the store while I waited for my risotto to arrive.
- 2.Grabbed some free shade by the beach.I needed a financial break from St.Tropez.
- 3.Purchased hand-embroidered blouses.Because where else would you purchase an all-white outfit in case Diddy throws another White Party again?
- 4.Wandered the streets of the art district while carrying your new blouses.
- 5.Bought a pair of Rondini sandals.They're handmade and it took me almost two hours to get fit and have them sized, but oh my god are they amazing.
- 6.Looked at people looking at yachts.I'd love for someone to conduct a psychological study on why people find the need to take photos in front of yachts they do not own.
- 7.Spent 14 euros on an allegedly famous desert.It was basically some sort of custard pie. I think? At least they had free wifi.
- 8.Caught my water Taxi back to Cannes.Wow, now that's a sentence.