@graham Is Graduating High-school and This Is What I Want to Tell Him
Unfortunately, I am out of the country for @graham's graduation, so this is my graduation toast.💕
- •Graham: From the moment you were born, you were the cute child, despite your deviant tendencies.He was def already being a bully to me.
- •You would punch me, kick me, yell at me, and pretend that I did it.
- •BUT I WAS THE GOOD BIG SISTER AND PUT UP WITH IT.
- •You were allowed to play video games for hours on end, for reasons I still don't quite understand.
- •But we still could bond over SportsCenter and NERF football like the COOL SIBLINGS THAT WE ARE.
- •You tried to embarrass me constantly, but I think I embarrassed you more when I told you that I hooked up with boys.
- •Then again, you might've topped that when you confided in me about your "adventures" in the back of my car, to put it nicely.
- •But now you're all grown up and going off to college (Class of 2019 wtf!!!), and you won't be able to torment me anymore.
- •I can't wait to embarrass you at parent's weekend, which I will crash by the way.
- •I will buy you cheap drinks, just don't tell mom.
- •You don't have to pick a major now, but if you do actually become a pediatrician that would be hilarious.
- •You will probably be the tallest non-athlete in your class and that's okay.
- •Participate in clubs, act in school productions, become a doctor AND GO FORTH AND CONQUER THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.
- •But, seriously, graduate in four years, because mom will be mad if you don't. ❤️
- •Remember: I'm always an ear-shot away.Get it?!