How to Sled as an Adult
Today was an adult-snow day so I took advantage of every minute.
- 1.Find some cardboard boxes near the Astor Place Starbucks.They had an excellent selection in case you ever need to pack things btw.
- 2.Steal them.
- 3.Take them on the subway and get weird looks from everyone.This isn't the weirdest thing you've seen on the subway, people.
- 4.Roll up to Pilgrim Hill in Central Park with all the parents and pretend like we're just bringing more cardboard for the kids we nanny.
- 5.Stake out the most well-paved and deserted part of the hill.Caution: Adults sled at a high-speed.
- 6.Fail using the cardboard.You knew this would happen.
- 7.Wait until someone breaks their plastic sled.
- 8.Steal it.
- 9.Sled with confidence for the next 10 minutes.
- 10.Realize you're over it and are in desperate need of caffeine and a phone charger.