How to Sled as an Adult
Today was an adult-snow day so I took advantage of every minute.
- •Find some cardboard boxes near the Astor Place Starbucks.They had an excellent selection in case you ever need to pack things btw.
- •Steal them.
- •Take them on the subway and get weird looks from everyone.This isn't the weirdest thing you've seen on the subway, people.
- •Roll up to Pilgrim Hill in Central Park with all the parents and pretend like we're just bringing more cardboard for the kids we nanny.
- •Stake out the most well-paved and deserted part of the hill.Caution: Adults sled at a high-speed.
- •Fail using the cardboard.You knew this would happen.
- •Wait until someone breaks their plastic sled.
- •Steal it.
- •Sled with confidence for the next 10 minutes.
- •Realize you're over it and are in desperate need of caffeine and a phone charger.