Ice Cubes, Ranked
This is important.
- •Tubular NuggetI've only spotted this ice at a few southern gas stations, including many Golden Pantry locations. If you're looking for a slightly soft crunch in your half-Coke, half-Cheerwine concoction, this is for you.
- •Crushed IceMiss those summer slushies? The sensation of shaved-ice dying your tongue blue? Well, you're a crushed ice bb.
- •Regular CubeThis is some unrealistic ice, which is usually only found in commercials for some new soda.
- •GourmetUGH. If I'm spending $5 on a fancy ice latte, I don't need some $5 ice in there. It takes up too much space and does not give me the caffeine fix that I need. This ice is only appropriate if you're fixing your self a scotch and work part-time at Urban Outfitters.
- •Half CubeThe most basic, therefore the lamest. Usually served with your unlimited soda at a b-level restaurant. Often comes in a plastic "Coca-Cola" glass, even when you just ordered water.