It's That Time of the Month and This Is What I've Eaten Today
It's the gift that keeps on giving calories upon calories! It gives even more when you're on vacation in Puerto Rico!
- •Breakfast: Peanut Butter ToastTwo slices with coffee. Woke up cranky and knew it was coming.
- •Lunch: Ceviche, and Puerto Rican-style rice and beans.And four glades of sangria.
- •Second lunch: Coconut sorbet.Just look at it. How could I resist?
- •Dinner: Three servings of pesto pasta.With bread and a gin & tonic.
- •First dessert: One bite of Ben & Jerry's."Just one bite," they all say.
- •Second dessert: The entire pint of Ben & Jerry's.We "shared" it.
- •Third dessert that I'm predicting will happen because it's only 7:30 p.m: Lays Cheddar Cheese & Sour Cream chips.And maybe another gin & tonic.