Least Favorite Yoga Poses
I love yoga, but there are a few popular poses that I will probably never get used to.
- •Downward Facing DogI know this is a staple, but it hurts my wrists and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
- •Three-legged dogI hate doing it because I can never quite figure out how to NOT stack my hips.
- •Handstand against the wall.A few days ago I attempted this in a 7am class and it was the most tragic thing my instructor has ever seen I'm pretty sure.
- •Any backbend.Mainly because my back can't bend that far and I just get lightheaded.
- •ChaturangaI've settle for the fact that I'll never have the upper body strength to make this look good.