Most Basic Locations for a Photo Shoot
Also to quote The Devil Wears Prada: "Florals for spring? Groundbreaking."
- •Abandoned warehouse
- •Studio in the middle of nowhereTrust me, this is possible even in Manhattan.
- •A Urban Outfitters-esque parkGriffith Park on the West Coast or Central Park on the East Coast.
- •DesertUsually they settle for Arizona or California.
- •Corner of Bowery & Spring StreetBecause the graffiti is "edgy."
- •Literally just in the middle of any street.
- •Texas for an American themed shootMarfa or Austin, specifically.