Overheard at Oxford
- •"If someone lives in Oxford and is stupid, are they an Oxymoron?"
- •"I couldn't even masturbate to it, because it was just so historically inaccurate."
- •"Journal references are like trousers: You don't pay much attention to them when they're there and hardly anyone looks at them, but go without them and suddenly everyone's on your case."
- •"Don't come to one of the oldest educational establishments in the world if you want to sit exams in a hoodie."
- •"I don't see why I can't support both socialism and the divine right of kings!"
- •"My two biggest worries are scurvy and gout."