Quick Meals For A Divorced Dad To Make For His Kids
- •Buitoni cheese tortellini, with a side of apple sauce.Your daughter decided to become a vegetarian as a form of "Your mother and I are getting a divorce" rebellion. She'll love this!
- •Fish sticks with tartar sauceYour kids have been watching a lot of Spongebob on Saturday mornings and this is an easy way to connect with their favorite show!
- •Breakfast for dinnerDid you forget to go to the store, because you got back late from a business trip? Just throw some bacon and eggs in the pan and voilà!
- •Frozen Eggo waffles with Aunt Jemima's maple syrupYour townhouse isn't near a Waffle House, so bring Waffle House to your dining room table that is one of those cool glass ones with chairs your "friend from work" told you to get.
- •Chicken fingers and tater totsListen to your son's wishes and cook him his favorite meal. Just remind him to not tell his mother.
- •Domino's two-for-one dealOne pizza for the kids while they swim in the pool next to the clubhouse and one is for you and that woman who is a "friend from work."
- •Burgers from the barYou're the only dad that they let bring his kids into the bar. You let them sit at the counter, while the kids split a burger. Your daughter exclaims that she's still a vegetarian and you tell her that she can just eat french fries for dinner. But, please, don't tell your mother.