➕the Ultimate European List: Open List➕
I'll be in England (Oxford & London) mostly, but I'll also be in France (Paris & Cannes), The Netherlands (Amsterdam), and Sweden (Stockholm) over the next three months. What cool things should I do??
- •Suggest away!
- •L'as du FallafelBest Fallafel sandwiches in Paris, to die for. The line is long but moves fast. Located in Marais.
- •Èze, FranceTake a day trip from Cannes, both the bus system and train system are easy - short journey. Beautiful quaint town.
- •Gordon's Wine BarThis is the oldest wine cellar in London, and my personal favorite if your looking to experience the historic side of the city. It gets crowded but the outside seating make it great for sunny days. Grab a bottle (or two) and some cheese.
- •Giverny, FranceMonet's gardens! A fun and easy day trip from Paris, especially good to do if the weather's nice. You will feel as though you've stepped into a painting. It's magical.Suggested by @stamos
- •Fondation Louis VuittonBrand new museum in a crazy cool Gehry building. It's in a big park a bit out of the center of things but not that far from the Eiffel Tower side of town.
- •Picasso MuseumJust reopened and supposed to be really great.
- •Breizh CafeEat an amazing crepe for lunch here after the Picasso Museum
- •St. Paul de Vence30 min drive from Cannes - beautiful hillside town near NiceSuggested by @johnnyartpants