Things I Learned Living With My Grandmother
She survived the Holocaust, is fluent in multiple languages, and lives in the same area as Stephen Colbert because SHE GETS IT.
- •Eat a variety of oatmeal flavors so you don't get bored.
- •If your blood pressure falls below 100, GO TO THE ER.
- •Talking on the phone is still v cool.
- •Listening to the radio is also v cool.
- •It's okay to have a second midnight snack.
- •Read the NYT in print.
- •Separate your vitamins by day, because things get confusing otherwise.
- •Make sure you water the plants.
- •Write things down.
- •Live within walking distance of a grocery store.
- •Sleeping in on occasion isn't lazy.
- •Life's too short to care about what's happening on Facebook.
- •When in doubt, don't get into the car when Great Uncle Izzy is driving.