Things I Miss About America, Ranked
It's been a while.
- •Mexican FoodUpon returning to The United States (July 19th!!!), I'll be ordering a margarita, guacamole, and many tacos. All NYC ListAppers are welcome! 🙏🏼
- •Free waterOver all of this damn Evian. While, yes, they will give you tap water, one glass won't do it.
- •IceNo more like warm one glass of tap water please!!!
- •Air ConditioningSometimes, you just want to be an eco-terrorist and blast the AC, ya know?
- •Overpriced SmoothiesThere's something about justifying an $11 smoothie from JuicePress, which I can't wait to do again.
- •Not having to pay with coinsWhile I've loved seeing the Queen's face on the Pound and random landmarks on the Euro, you guys use too many coins.