Thoughts I've Had Recently
- •Caterpillars must be really shocked when they wake up from a nap to discover that they are now butterflies.
- •Helen Keller had a liberal perspective on race relations, because she is color blind.
- •Does our subconscious *want* us to forget leftovers at the restaurant?
- •Do seagulls ever get sick of eating seafood?
- •I'm too inconveniently tall to be kidnapped.
- •Related: You never see a ginger on local news that has been kidnapped.
- •If a read receipt was a person, he'd only shop at Ed Hardy.
- •The Beach must be annoyed that they're always associated with The Body.
- •Siri was probably that annoying girl in college who always asked questions with ten seconds left in class.