Topics Discussed With Two Retired English Professors & a Holocaust Survivor
Over homemade Matzo Ball soup in Jersey.
- •How the reporters speak too fast on NPR now.
- •The time the Holocaust survivor and her mother lived in the post-office after WWII.
- •Why the married English professors are leaving their rent-controlled, $397 a month, two bedroom apartment in Park Slope, and moving to Berlin.Yes, Park Slope.
- •Best places to eat in Warsaw, Poland.
- •The time one of the English professors read passages of Ulysses at 4 in the morning at a book-a-thon.
- •How a Red Cross nurse saved the Holocaust survivor's life.
- •Reasons why the English professors are boycotting Amazon.