Worst NYC Public Transportation Hubs, Ranked
I love MTA, but I have a few complaints.
- 1.Port AuthorityMultiple entrances, no signage, sketchy unlit areas, what decade is it again?
- 2.LIRR waiting area in Penn StationNo service and claustrophobic. Also, the Starbucks down there has no outlets and limited seating.
- 3.Nassau Ave G train stopJk the entire G train.
- 4.Times Square-42nd Street stopImagine walking behind tourists, but it's everyone and you just missed that damn 7 train.
- 5.The walk to the L train from Union SquareI swear that tunnel never ends.
- 6.Grand CentralI love how pretty it is and its Humans of New York-ey vibes, but all of the flash mobs take away from actually getting where you want to go.