10 Reasons Why @aprilgrace Deserves a Great Birthday
Happy birthday April!!! Since I can't give you an actual present here's a virtual one 🎉🎊✨🍇🐢🍇 Along with some of my favorite pics @aprilgrace
- •April was cast as the wizard in this play I was writing and had to say the word anus multiple times and she killed me.
- •When we floated down the river at Big Bend and the rain followed us.
- •She is *amazing* at joint procrastination. There is no way on earth I would have survived majors without her. And Sporcle.
- •That time when Kenzie was describing the first night he met me and then he re-enacted him diving into some bushes and we both died laughing.This is a very small thing but it makes me crack up every time I think about it
- •Notes like thisThe only physical proof I have of our brains linking up but it happens multiple times. (Like the substitute teacher during Festival on the Roof!)
- •She is an incredible poet! Even her weird violent poem from 7th grade is beautiful!
- •When she read the letter she wrote to our majors class and she described herself as a turtle and brought a tear to everyone's eye—even Kenzie!If anything sums up the closeness felt within that class that would be it Ape.
- •We have survived some tough times and lived to tell the tale. Not only high school but middle school. This picture says it all.
- •SHE IS A GREAT FRIENDThat one reason is enough :)