Lies I Have Accidentally Told People
Web M.D says that it's is a sign of psychosis, but I think everybody does this
- •"My brother's in the military"No he is not. He is just in the basement playing Minecraft for days and that's why you don't see him ever.
- •"That's tough...my dog died recently, too."Nope.
- •"I'm planning on majoring in Public Policy"Nobody really knows what this is, so nobody asks me about it. If they did, however, they would find I don't know much about public policy either.
- •"Yes, I've worked in customers services before."Did not get that job.
- •"Uhh...my parents are Christian?"This is a lie. You can tell this is a lie if you come to my house during Hanukkah