WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I never once wanted a normal job
- •An actorI was painfully shy but wanted the attention that Mary Kate and Ashley got. This is probably still true.
- •A rockstarThis is probably because Avril. Cue getting an acoustic guitar, learning one song, and never touching it again like every other suburban youth. Parents stop being 11 year old's guitars.
- •Something at NASAI didn't know shit about science just kinda thought space was cool. Thought maybe I'd find out the secrets about time traveling
- •A writerI wanted to write angsty YA novels. Cue getting a blog.
- •A music reviewerCue starting to act pretentious because I knew shitty bands no one had heard of
- •NothingBy the age of 18 I lost all ambition. Now I'd like to get paid to make lists on the Internet