LIFE LESSONS FROM MY FAVORITE BOOK 📚
Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom is an easy read and full of wisdom. Here's a list of some of my favorite quotes:
- •"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in."
- •"The fact is, there is no foundation, no secure ground, upon which people may stand today if it isn't the family."
- •"Accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to do."
- •"Learn to detach... Detachment doesn't mean you don't let the experience penetrate you. On the contrary, you let it penetrate you fully. That's how you are able to leave it."
- •"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted."
- •"Forgive yourself. Forgive others. Don't wait."