Already on li.st? Open in app.
Just some of the documentaries I've seen this year that have really made me change or made me think differently about a number of things
- •Food choicesDefinitely made me want to think more about the food I eat and the confidence that I should have being a vegetarian. ITS NOT A BAD THING!
- •MinimalismMade me think, not act. In definitely not at a place in my life to abandon the objects and possessions I have but it sure looked like a satisfying way to live!
- •PassengersSurprisingly enjoyed this a lot.
- •The MartianTried to deny the hype... Decided to stay within the space theme after Passengers and was not disappointed. I am not apart of the hype.
- •Captain America: Civil WarSnnnnooozzzzzzzzeeee fest. The story line was poorly written.