I TRIED A HIPSTER PIZZA DELIVERY APP AND HERE'S WHAT IT WAS LIKE
It's called Pi. That's right, P-I. And I tried it because they gave me a $20 credit.
- •So I downloaded this beta version of an app (which means there's a high likelihood it's gonna crash) because my friend send me a download code with $20 credit
- •It only delivers from M-F, 6-10pm so I was like okay, this is gonna be dinner one night.
- •So I place my order
- •And exactly 10 MINUTES LATER A dude shows up. 10. Freaking. Minutes. At this point I am shocked.
- •And the pizza packaging is already so hipster it hurts
- •Seriously, idk if I ordered sex toys or pizza
- •But I open it. There's these green flakes that don't look like something I want on my pizza. Upon further examination my roommate and I discover that this is basil. I am okay with this.
- •And the pizza. The pizza is GLORIOUS. And somehow hot, like it hadn't been sitting in a dudes car for hours.
- •Then my roommate and I took artsy pictures
- •After it was all done, Pi texted me and was like, "spread the love, yo"
- •The end
- •Note: this list in not sponsored by Pi, besides my free credit. So maybe it is. Regardless, I'm sure they have better ways to spend their investor capital.