Already on li.st? Open in app.
much media, such communication
- •Twitter DMSome GoT banter to start us off
- •Twitter tweeting
Ever since watching Wonder Woman last week, I have watched a Chris Pine film/show every day. Here are some thoughts on them (read: him). *Some spoilers*
- •Wonder WomanWatched: Friday, June 9. This movie was amazing for a million more reasons than Chris Pine that I do not have the space to fully go into. However, I was not a fully converted Pinenut until now, so. 13/10.
- •Princess Diaries 2Watched: Saturday, June 10. Back to where it all began. The turtleneck kills me. 11/10.
- •Star TrekWatched: Sunday, June 11. Completely forgot that Chris Hemsworth is George Kirk, Chris Pine's/Jim Kirk's dad, which makes this whole Chris War thing seem super meta. Anyways, Jim Kirk is a babe but wrecking a perfectly good car as a child was foolish. 12/10.
just seemed like a week filled with weird things
- •Walked into a Madewell store and didn't buy anythingtruly an accomplishment
- •Set my smoke detector off cooking baconI hate crispy bacon but it wasn't bad
- •Haven't watched the West Wing in 5 daysNot by choice but I'm impressed nonetheless
My last NYU winter break was a busy one.
- •Well, to start off, this was my flight schedule: LGA➡️DFW➡️SLC➡️IDA➡️SLC➡️LAX➡️DFW➡️TPA➡️DFW➡️LGA
- •Unpacked 15 or so boxes if an old room of mineAnd found so much cool shit, like these collasages I did when I was like 12
- •Went skiing for the first time in 2 years!
[or did and deleted] because I chickened out. Also because they follow me on Twitter
- •My Crown Jewel
- •OJ*still like him*
- •FNL*not the end of it*
I started this list a few months ago as a way for me to proclaim my love for Jim Halpert, but I just finished The Office and now it's just a way of me coping. Here's a list of some of my favorite Jim faces.
- •From 'Gay Witch Hunt' S3E1. I don't remember the context but this was the first time I screenshotted a Jim face. Also one of my favorites.
- •Classic Jim Halpert or John Krasenski about to break character? Will we ever know?
- •Not sure the context of this one. Obviously a Christmas party. Obviously horrified.
And I call myself a movie lover.... Judge away. (There are a lot more than a what I have listed here, but I can't quite remember this early)
- •The God Father
- •Gone with the Wind
- •Rebel Without a Cause
A few of the better, many nicknames people have given me over the years, in no particular order.
- •MadnessMy personal favorite. Originally started as "F*ckin Madness" but we have since dropped the expletive.
- •MadstersGiven to me by my friend Gaddis, who was in turn dubbed "Gadsters." It was middle school, ok.
- •MadikinsGiven to me by my friend Audrey.
A list where I plan my future lists. So meta.
- •Movies I need to see
- •Books I need to read
- •Books I read in 2015