THE BEST AND MOST MEMORABLE SMELLS
I'm a sensor. Smells are important.
- •Pine-solReminds me of my childhood. My parents are really clean.
- •Christmas tree smellFor obvious reasons. The holidays are sentimental.
- •Old Spice SwaggerReminds me of teenage stupidity and raging hormones.
- •Chanel MademoiselleMy Nana.
- •Very old booksThere's something mysterious and historical about them.
- •Shower curtain linersYeah...no memories attached here. I just like the smell?
- •Sunscreen on the beachTotal relaxation. The sound of waves. Warmth.
- •Crayola crayonsAnother one with very little sentimental value...just a nice smell.
- •BabyThat intoxicating sweet powdery smell on the backs of their heads. *swoon*