THE BEST THINGS ABOUT MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
The Bluff City at its finest.
- •The food.BBQ, wings, burgers, sno-cone joints. Need I say more?
- •The culture.Memphis is so diverse - in ethnicities, religions, politics, and socio-economic status. Living in a place with such a wide array of people allowed me to be exposed to many ideas and lifestyles growing up, and I'm so grateful for that.
- •The history.Memphis has such a rich history, particularly when it comes to Civil Rights. MLK Jr. died here, after all. Though this is not something to be celebrated, it makes Memphis unique and I think we're better now in spite of it.
- •Our sports teams.Go Tigers Go/Grit and Grind
- •The music.Elvis, B.B. King, Justin Timberlake...need I say more?
- •Awesome attractions.Peabody ducks, one of the best zoos in the country, Graceland, Lorraine Motel. I could go on for days!