5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •Poofy CatThings weren't looking up at first when we got our second cat, Walt. Sulley "poofed" (technical term) every time he saw Walt for the first week, as shown here.
- •Stingray ShuffleThis reminds me of a spring break trip when my best friend decided to go on a midnight swim.... which resulted in us going to the ER with a stingray barb stuck in her foot. We turned a bad night into a great morning with breakfast at Ruby's on the Huntington Beach pier. And now I'm craving hash browns.
- •Drinking Around the WorldEPCOT is a dangerous place. Two words: jalapeño margs. We made it all the way to the UK, which I consider to be one of my favorite personal accomplishments. Sorry, Canada, maybe next time.
- •Welcome to the YMCAA year ago today... and not much has changed. When you get called on stage for your birthday, you do the YMCA. Naturally.
- •Senior Year MontageAt the beginning of senior year we decided to take a ton of pictures throughout the year with this sign outside our classrooms. We only ever took one. At 3am on a shortcut through campus from the bars.