Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I showed up for an interview.
- •Half an hour late.
- •Because I heard the girl wrong on the phone.
- •I love that I can typically trace every memory (good or bad) back to a specific song.Even if it's a terrible song.
- •I love that these songs bring me back to a specific moment or memory in my life.And that I can choose a song to listen to knowing it will bring up those memories.
- •I remember sitting in my friend's mom's mini-van, screaming my lungs out to "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects.I'm no longer friends with them, but it's one of my favorite memories.
- •1994 - The Lion King
- •1995 - Clueless
- •1996 - MatildaRunner-up : Scream
- •Bees and waspsHATE THEM. Never been stung but I'm not allergic to anything else so I'm sure I'm not allergic. Even so I PANIC when I'm around them. In September/October campus is swarming and they get into classrooms and I've walked out of class before because I can't handle it. Also my most irrational fear. Even thinking about them makes me sweaty.
- •NeedlesOK this one is weird cause I'm scared of them potentially snapping in half while I'm getting one and it being stuck in me WHICH IS SO IRRATIONAL but when they show it on TV or someone mentions getting the flu shot I get really nauseous and ugh they're the worst.
- •Hearing the news of someone's deathNot even so much the death itself. But that potential phone call, a police man at the door, a social media post - I panic. I've only ever been blindsided by death in my life and it's never been ~expected~ so I ALWAYS brace myself for the worst.
I live 5 hours away from home and my family just got a new puppy so my screenshots are mostly...
- 1.KendallSHE'S SO COOL. I want to be her friend so badly. Tells it like it is but mostly stays away from the drama. Some don't think modelling is a job but I do and she's awesome at it. I will fight anyone who puts Kendall anywhere other than #1 in their rankings.
- 2.KourtneyOk Scott sucks BUT I will argue that Kourt is a great mom who doesn't take herself too seriously (re: the Bieber rumours). She's got her sisters' backs and does what's best for her. Love it.
- 3.KimI respect Kim, more than anything. She knows her brand, she knows what will sell and she's SMART about it. She's definitely more intelligent than the rest of the world perceives her.
Basically moments that make me emotional every time I watch them.
- •Vienna - Billy Joel13 Going On 30
- •The Wolves (Part I & II) - Bon IverThe Place Beyond the Pines
- •Sea of Love - Cat PowerJuno