MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Let me preface by saying I have horrible taste in movies in general.
- •When Harry Met SallyThis was recently taken off Netflix, which devastated me. The next day it played multiple times on The Movie Network. Coincidence? Probably.
- •Bring It OnWhenever I watch it on TV I think "why do I only ever watch this on TV?"
- •The Green MileMy dad is actually the one who always watches this when its on TV. I just happen to walk in right before the execution scene. Every. Single. Time.
- •TitanicHands-down my favorite movie of all time (not embarrassed to admit it). However it is also 3 hours long and no one ever wants to watch it with me, so I take advantage of it playing on AMC and hide the remote from whoever is in the room with me.
- •Home AloneThis isn't even my favorite Christmas movie (shout out to "Christmas Vacation") but it's the one on TV the most in the month of December. I always miss my favorite part: "Fuller! Go easy on the Pepsi" and I cry every time I hear "O Holy Night" in the church scene.
- •Liar LiarThe only time I've been physically attracted to Jim Carrey.
- •Charlie's AngelsI have never seen this movie the whole way through. I know, I'm the worst.
- •It's ComplicatedBest for last. I can't count the number of times I've seen this movie on TV. If I see it coming up, I will set a timer so I can watch it from the beginning. I've PVR'd it and I'll still start it halfway through if I see its on. I love this movie.