Shows l've watched from start to finish several times over.
I have Netflix, and Amazon Prime, and Sky Go. So. Much. Choice! The problem with this, however, is that l can never decide what to watch, and after a day of work/kids/pets, diving into something new can be more of a chore than a pleasure - more often than not l fall back on one of my "old faithfuls" - shows l know will never fail to entertain me 😁
- •30 RockBuried in late night schedules on Comedy Central here in the UK, l got tired of waiting week in week out so bought the DVD box sets and binged my little heart out 😁
- •I wasn't a fan of the UK version (sacrilege really, considering I'm English!), but my eldest urged me to try Michael Scott & co instead and it's now one of my all time favourites.
- •Parks and RecreationShown ridiculously late over here but I loved it so much I ended up buying them for my tablet!
- •FringeHappened upon the first episode whilst off sick from work and was hooked straight away. Walter Bishop remains one of my all-time favourite characters.
- •FriendsDue to it being shown on Comedy Central here in the UK, there's hardly a day goes by when I don't get to see at least one episode.
- •I'm Alan Partridge
- •Blackadder IIOn VHS, saw me through many a sleepless night with a colicky baby!
- •Fawlty TowersSee 'Blackadder II'
- •Being in the UK, I'm unable to subscribe to Hulu (booooo!), so the first 3 seasons are password saved on my Sky+ Box (DVR) so that no-one can accidentally delete them!
- •Brooklyn Nine-NineA rarity on the list as it is one of only two shows on here (the other being Fringe) that my other half enjoys too.