THINGS I WATCH/LISTEN TO WHEN I AM SAD
- •Jenny Lewis's "The Voyager"Pretty sure there was witchcraft involved in the making of this album???
- •Gilmore Guys PodcastNothing calms me down quite like two non-threatening sweeties rhapsodizing about Gilmore Girls
- •John Mulaney's "New in Town"Not just because it's funny, but because I've watched it so many times Mulaney's cadence is familiar enough to lull me into a stupor
- •"The Proposal" starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan ReynoldsI once rented this on iTunes and watched it three times within my 24-hour rental period
- •Old episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"Before people started taking them seriously--Back when Rob was dating Adrienne Bailon
- •You Talkin U2 To Me? PodcastI don't even really like U2. I think there's something cathartic about listening to two guys with the same exact voice talk to each other?
- •Lizzie McGuirePreferably the episode when Lizzie has a murder mystery dinner party