Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 10.bobby moynihani only go out with him because he's famous, because the age difference is unsettling like whoa. i secretly tip off paparazzi to our date, and say that he seems to be going out with "an up-and-coming model". paparazzi shows up, and he tells them to get lost so we can enjoy a private dinner. i say i have to go to the bathroom but grab my coat and never return
- 9.kenan thompsonlike the date with bobby moynihan, but it's a summer night so i don't have a coat to grab as i ditch
- 8.michael cheseems like it would be good but he's lowkey sexist and tells me to smile a few times, and not even in a jokey type way. first and last date
(inspired by @vailerin) *meaning roughly 75% memorized
- •the entirety of mean girlsalso probably the movie i've seen the most
- •the dramatic speech sam gives in the locker room when chad michael murray won't acknowledge her in a cinderella storySO GOOD
- •when romeo and juliet meet in romeo + julieti mean technically this is just shakespeare but this is the best version!! okay!!
- •leaving the break room tv on a twilight marathon before you go back to work, coming back four hours later, and seeing it's still onfully expected someone to change it by now; currently we are halfway through new moon
(inspired by @gwcoffey)
- •brown rice with butter and lots of peppermy grandma made me this everyday for lunch during the summer months. she'd offer to make me something else but i always wanted rice
- •bologna and mayo sandwiches on "pokey bread"my mom would buy this specialty bread from the grocery store bakery that came in little rolls and had four spikes on top. i never knew the name so i called it pokey bread. it basically elevated any fillings (even bologna)
- •hot orange juicei loved to drink hot beverages as a kid for some reason. my favorite was hot orange juice, which i drank out of a sippy cup. i still get cravings for this and it's really soothing if you have a sore throat
+🤖 for staying on theme; +🌟for originality
- •brie larsonlove love LOVE the structure and material of this dress!! +🤖 +🌟
- •lordenothing to do with the technology theme, but the subtle pastels are stunning +🌟
- •jourdan dunnvery techy; not a very unique angle. but the whole look is still amazing and one of my very favorites of the evening +🤖
what's a sequel to a magnum opus called? anyway, this is that
- •lana del reyone of james franco's students that he's definitely sleeping with. has four sugar daddies. wears a wine bra but fills it with vodka
- •kylie jennershows up to math class with a full face of makeup. contours every part of her body. unwelcome member of the black student union
- •nick jonashad an emo phase. shows up senior year suddenly hot
- •why did i update my old titles 😒
or, "on being mixed race and white passing"
- •i've struggled w my racial identity for several years
- •it's something i never thought of as a kidmy grandma lived w us on and off and taught me korean words and phrases and songs and that was my normal
- •both my grandfather and father are (mostly) white and have very dominant genesmeaning my mom looks 1/4 korean (as opposed to 1/2) and i look vaguely mixed
- •dis mea recent selfie after doing a kardashian-esque makeup look
- •also mei tend to look really different (like, my grandma always goes "that's not you") in every photo i take so here's another one
- •okay now for some lookalikesbased on my opinion, my mom, my friends, and some brief acquaintances?