A Few Things I Already Do in or Near Fresno From the Fresno Bee's to Do List
Wherein I prove I am a good and active Fresnan. Here's the list: http://www.fresnobee.com/entertainment/article52496915.html
- 1.See a StageWorks Fresno show
- 2.Sample food trucksUsually at Gazebo Gardens but not always
- 3.Rogue Festival
- 5.Shop at boutiques
- 7.PubQuizI PubQuizzed for a year, but making theatre got in the way!
- 8.Craft beerI live next to Goldsteins. 'Nuff said.
- 9.Fresno Art Museum
- 10.Good Company PlayersGoing Saturday night.
- 11.Historic museum toursWe've met, right?
- 12.Ampersand ice creamUsually after a Dusty Buns Le Grilled Chz
- 13.In the ABSOLUTELY NOT LIST: pub crawls - especially the zombie variety.They are the bane of my existence as I live in the Tower District. People who hang out in Tower for pub crawls don't live here. People who live here are old and artsy-Fartsy. GET OFFA MY LAWN YA DAMN, DRUNK ZOMBIES!
- 14.In the ABSOLUTELY NOT LIST: Walk Christmas Tree LaneDid it once. I'd rather do a zombie pub crawl.